Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mistaken Identity

About three weeks ago Tony caught a cab then swung by my office to pick me up.

While waiting I checked our FaceBook news and then mentioned to him that our nephew, J, had posted a picture of Kai skateboarding.

Tony replied, "Oh! How did he do that? Did he photoshop it, or whatever the equivalent for video is?"

Me: "No ... Kai's his son!"

Then I realised.

Without visual context Tony thought I was referring to my sister's 11-year old son J (same name) and our dog, Chi (same pronunciation), ...

... instead of his brother's son and grandson.

If our nephew's privacy settings allow, the video of Kai can be viewed through FaceBook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for posts older than 14 days will not be immediately displayed. We review these comments before publishing them for public display.