Sunday, March 24, 2013

End of a Chapter

Yesterday was officially my last day at work. Twenty-five years of working life complete.

The day was a bit anti-climactic after the blur of a week that followed my resignation. I guess the past three weeks have been pretty full; I've been providing feedback to designers who were developing a logo for my yoga business, planning classes, designing brochures for letterbox drops and delivering them.

And yesterday? It was reminiscent of those days at work: deadline looming, computer failing but you still push yourself to perform that last minute testing and to write up the results! I'm functioning on four hours of sleep today - worked 'til 2:00am then up at 6:30am to walk with my friend.

Definitely an all-or-nothing girl! So much for work/life balance! wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for posts older than 14 days will not be immediately displayed. We review these comments before publishing them for public display.